2018 -2019 Summer Vacation Notice/Promise Letter
During the coming vacation, I guarantee to follow the regulations as below:
1. I will obey the Chinese laws and follow the rules and regulations enacted by Jiujiang University.
2. I will take care of my own security during the vacation, and be aware of the danger of fire, water, traffic, crime, etc. I will not stay overnight outside the university and I promise not to rent a house outside the university. I promise not to drive motorcycle during the vacation。 I will not do business or take any part-time jobs during the vacation.
3. I understand that cooking in the dormitory is not permitted by the university rules and I will not do any cooking in my dormitory. I will pay special attention to the electricity safety in my dormitory and will not use dangerous electrical appliances. I will be responsible for any results caused by my disobedience. I know that the University staff will confiscate dangerous electrical appliances if found.
4. If I leave Jiujiang city for traveling in China, I will ask for permission in written form from the university and inform my family of my traveling schedule. I will specify the places and the duration when asking for a leave.
5. I know that the new semester starts on August 31st , 2019 at Jiujiang University. I will come back to the class from my holiday in time. I agree to accept the punishment by the University if I fail to do so without the Faculty’s permission in advance.
6. I will continue to study during the vacation. I will get along well with my fellow students and help others when needed.
7. I will maintain personal hygiene and keep the room ventilated and clean to prevent from infecting diseases.
- Make sure to deposit enough money for electricity and meals into your school card through CCB APP or Wechat, for that the electricity office is closed during the vacation.
- Emergency calls: crime—110, fire-fighting—119, medical service—120.
- The first semester of 2019-2020 Academic Year starts on August 31st, 2019 and ends on January 13th, 2020.
The re-exam will be arranged in the last week of September for the subject failures. Batch 2014 students who fail in subjects of this semester is scheduled to take re-exam in September too. If he/she pass the failed subjects, he/she will graduate on time; If he/she fails or skip the September exam, he/she can take the second re-exam in June of 2020 but graduation will be postponed for one year even if he/she pass the re-exam.